The spinning is a method of physical preparation very similar to aerobics, but run on a bike. The rhythm of the music in these classroom sessions biking helps them focus on pedaling. The main benefits of the practice of spinning come from improving cardiovascular and respiratory systems, helps in weight control, eliminates toxins through perspiration of the skin, tones the lower body and heart, increases the level of concentration and personal motivation, and, among other notes, while eliminating tension and stress.
In Lanzarote, since early this century, began to extend the practice of spinning in private gyms. Over the years it has been transferred to the supply of fitness of public institutions of Lanzarote. In all its varied geography have the opportunity to try spinning.
Where to practice spinning in Lanzarote?
– Fitness Athletic (Puerto del Carmen): C / Roque Nublo, 2, Centro Comercial La Hoya in Puerto del Carmen, Lanzarote. Hours: Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays from 20:00 to 21:00 pm, on Tuesday and Thursday from 9:30 to 10:30 hours on Thursday also in the afternoon from 19:00 to 20:00. Price: 45 euros monthly fee that includes access and use of gym and other activities such as aerobics, aikido and sauna, 7 euros per session of spinning. Information: 928 514 217.
– Las Marinas Club Resort (Costa Teguise): C / La Isa, s / n, Costa Teguise, Lanzarote. Hours: Monday to Friday from 10:00 to 11:00 hours and 20:00 to 21:00 hours Monday to Thursday from 18:00 to 19:00, Saturday 10:30 to 11:30 hours . Price: Socio-registered base 100 euros and 85 monthly fee, free access to spinning classes and free use of spa and fitness center gym. One session, 6 euros, six, 33 euros, 10, 50 euros, 15 sessions, 70 euros. Information: 928 590 998.
– Ciudad Deportiva Lanzarote (Arrecife): Avenida Ginés de la Hoz, s / n, Arrecife, Lanzarote. Hours: Three options. a) Tuesday and Thursday (2 sessions per week) at 15:00. b) Monday, Wednesday and Friday (3 sessions per week) at 19:00. c) Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday (4 sessions per week) at 20:30. Price: Option a, 15 euros per month, option b, 20 euros per month; option c, 25 euros per month. Information: Ciudad Deportiva Lanzarote and 928 81 03 67.
– Sports Center Fariones (Puerto del Carmen): C / Alegranza, 2, Puerto del Carmen, Lanzarote. Hours: Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays at 9:30 pm, on Tuesday at 15:30 hours, Wednesday at 15:00 hours every day at 20:30 hours. Rates: 58 euros for tuition and 58 a month per person (includes free use of gym, sauna and jacuzzi). Information: Fariones and Sports Center 928 514 790.
– Sports Hall of Titerroy (Arrecife): C / Burgos, s / n, Arrecife. Schedule: morning and evening with two, three and five sessions per week. Rates: Two sessions per week, 15 euros per month. Three sessions, 20 euros. Five sessions, 25 euros (with an option to use the sauna free installation). Information: Sports Hall of Titerroy, and www.arrecife.es 928 817 787.