Tennis is an ideal activity for children and youth. Fun, socialization and education. Develops motor skills and coordination of the child. Support the strengthening and toning muscle. It’s an important responsibility and discipline. In Lanzarote there are many offers for the initiation of the smaller courts of the house.
Where to learn tennis in Lanzarote?
– Urbanización El Cable (Arrecife): Meetings of learning two or three hours per week in group and individually. Hours: Usually between 16:00 and 19:00 hours Monday to Friday. Rates: Two hours per week in groups of four to six children, 60 euros per month, three hours per week, 75 euros per month. Location: Urbanización El Cable, s / n, Arrecife, Lanzarote. Information: 626 910 634 (Ask for Nayra Armas).
– Lanz-Tennis (Costa Teguise): Tennis lessons to learn or improve. Hours: Monday to Saturday between 16:00 and 22:00 hours, but adapting to daytime hours. Rates: As the number of classes a week and number of students. Location: Gran Melia Salinas in Costa Teguise. Information: Kai (649 704 417) and Luis Sanchez (639 526 006).
– Match Point Tennis Club (Puerto del Carmen): Multiple learning options for children. Location: C / Toji, corner of Rofer, Puerto del Carmen, Lanzarote. General information and pricing: In their own facilities or 670 827 782 (Ask for Dario Monsoon).
– Las Marinas Club Resort (Costa Teguise): Learning Sessions one and two hours per week. Rates: One hour a week, 36 euros a month, two hours a week, 60 euros per month. Location: C / La Isa, s / n, Costa Teguise, Lanzarote. Information: 928 590 998.
– Sports Center Fariones (Puerto del Carmen): learning sessions one, two and three hours per week. Rates: One hour a week, 38 euros a month, two hours a week, 74 euros per month, three hours a week, 92 euros per month. Location: C / Alegranza, 2, Puerto del Carmen, Lanzarote. Information: Fariones Sports Center and the 928 514 790.
– School Sports Yaiza (Playa Blanca): learning sessions of two hours per week. Hours: Tuesdays and Thursdays between 16:00 and 19:00 hours. Price: 22 euros per month. Location: Tennis Court Hotel Princesa Yaiza, Playa Blanca. Information: 660 808 046 (Ask for Diego Cardozo).